Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sad lil’ coke queen, so very, very..

“There she goes; there she goes again..”
The La’s, “There she goes again.”

“It’s all good, it’s all…good.
You ought to know me well enough to know that-I’m just kidding.
No harm intended!
It’s all good.”

“Fat fucking cow in that dress…ugly bitch…Oh hey!
I’m only kidding!It’s all good.”
That bitch better watch it, or I’ll kick her in her smelly…Oh no!
I’m just kiddingyououghtaknowme wellenough…
Really, it’s all…

I’m a career waitron. I hate everyone, but mostly myself. My hate grows like cancer in the pit of my stomach. But an eight ball will fix everything. Yeah, everything..

Then I can talk again to all my friends and they’ll love me,my art, my charming comments, my..
and life will be perfect…again.

I think people secretly despise me. I can’t shake that feeling.

This one’s dedicated to..

No comments: