Tuesday, June 19, 2012

China's Massive Pipeline Fire/Oil Spill Will Blow Your Mind, Baby.. (UPDATE)

Here's the thing:  I haven't seen this anywhere else(Yet) and therefore isn't fully verified.  But look at the photos and tell me they're not from the same event.  Whatever is happening in China looks to be big.  Big.
Above Top Secret.  Excerpts - More Pictures at the link:


I work in the marine industry and I occasionally get some emails that are what you might term (not mainstream media worthy)…when in fact they are.
Today I received an email about a pipeline rupture in China. I have NOT seen any of these pictures or heard anything on the news about this. To my knowledge, this occurred a couple of weeks ago and is still on going.
IMO this puts BP’s Deep Water Horizon to shame. This information needs to get out; it is crazy that this has not received the same attention. I am trying to verify this from other sites but I can’t from work as all websites that are owned by China are blocked in my company (and I’m at work). Maybe some of you can help here and spread this.
There are quite a few pictures below.

Actually, I've tried posting pictures twice, with no luck.  I blame blogger gremlins.  Or Society.  Go to the link.  If this isn't a hoax, it is a multi-tiered, ongoing, full on Enviornmental Catastrophe.

**UPDATE**  My non-paid, but very thorough fact checker has declared this event is from 2010.  It happened, but is not recent.  Thank you, Maria!

No comments: