Thursday, April 12, 2012

Blurg.. That Was Quick, And Really No Fun!

Hi Roger. It’s Me, Joe: The Fox Mole  That's 20 minutes of hilarious hopefulness I'll never get back. This was his second post!  Gawker.  Excerpts:

Hi. My name is Joe Muto. I was the Fox Mole.



Two hours ago I was called into a meeting with Dianne Brandi, the Fox News Executive Vice President of Legal and Business Affairs and suspended indefinitely... with pay, oddly enough.


They nailed me.


In the end, it was the digital trail that gave me away. They knew that someone, using my computer login, had accessed the sources for two videos that ended up on Gawker over the past few weeks. They couldn't prove it entirely, but I was pretty much the only suspect.

Seriously?  Digital trail?  Is everyone in New York too hip for NCIS or CSI?  Is teaming up with a hacker too cliche?  Nice try, though.  Here's your participation ribbon..

No comments: