Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dedication



To my family, who may or may not finish reading this, and they may or may not like all of its content, but who will, as always, continue to love me, just the same.

To Mike, always on point, who knew I’d finish this, even when I didn’t.

To David, whose opinions and approval were catalyst not only for this book, but critically timed to continue my transformation during a very low, low point in my life.  Thank you!  

To Dail, my unstoppable Aries friend.  The embodiment of "Never give up.  Never give out."  Thank you for your enthusiasm about these words when I felt nothing of the sort!  Thank you!  Thank you!

To the people I’ve met along the way who are referenced within these pages, for good or bad, because without them and their acquaintance, I’d have so much less to write!

And to all those people who came along at just the right points in my life to make an impact.

I thank you all, very, very much.

Lance

No comments: