Friday, June 5, 2009

I heart aliens, especially if they're reading this right now..

After all, the invasion is imminent. Brazil seems to be the nexus. All this according to Top Secret Airspace, my new favorite blog. With paragraphs like this ("it appears a race in the nearby Andromeda Galaxy has 'discovered' us. These 'unmanned' surveillance discs have made their way home at some point and reported back on our existence. The floodgate has opened.
Let me predict: Sightings of UFOs by will be unprecedented over the next few weeks. We are at a minute to midnight in terms of ending our isolation. Open unilateral contact is months, weeks, days or even hours away."
), what's not to love?

Another favorite story here. With such a kick ass headline, why bother backing up (or even explaining) the claim? And no, it's not that I don't believe in the possibility of UFO's, I just want a little meat with my wildly speculative theories. But sometimes, I love the Weekly World News type prose that this guy(I'm assuming) writes sooo well! What do you think? Did God evaporate Air France flight 447?

No comments: