Our enemy now is Canada
-
Was there a tiny gap between the twitter Jewcensor and the twitter
Jewcensor who replaced him (press ‘View’ to see an actual translation from
the Hebrew, a...
International Talk Like a Pirate Day 2025
-
by Robert Wilkinson Today, September 19, is a High Holy Day for
Pastafarians, and thus for all good people who like to give treats to
children and celebrat...
-
Question from reader: Dear Mr. Fulford, I have been following your weekly
updates every Monday for the past three or four months, perhaps even
longer. I mu...
Mom Has Stacked Dinner Party Roster
-
GOLDEN, CO—Their eyes widening in amazement as the 43-year-old rattled off
the names of heavy hitter after heavy hitter, impressed members of the
Dreesh...
Service Interruption notice
-
You may have noticed rigorousintuition.ca is currently down. We're moving
servers. Drew informs me it shouldn't take too long. Perhaps tonight or
tomorrow....
BOOK:
This, ultimately, will be a record of the evolution of my consciousness through life experience. It's a bit of a jigsaw puzzle at the moment, but the archive is close to achieving some form of order.
I'm not sure this.. will have an "end," as much as a stopping point.
BLOG:
I have unusual interests. I seek out alternative news, philosophies, and cosmologies. Heres a sample of my reading life. Thanks for peeking in..
No comments:
Post a Comment